- Increases energy
- It has a detoxifying effect on the body.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Increases the blood supply to the coronary arteries.
- Antiarrhythmic action
- It has antioxidant action by binding "free radicals".
- Lowers LDL cholesterol
- It has a positive effect on many diseases such as fibromyalgia, psoriasis, cardiomyopathy, colic.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
Olive leaves have been used in traditional medicine as antihypertensives, as vasodilators, antirheumatics, diuretics, antipyretics and hypoglycemics.